Texts may be modified after we have seen them,
for various reasons. For example, our work raises issues or identifies
ambiguities, the coauthors make suggestions or changes, or paragraphs
are added or removed.
In such cases, or if we have
made a large number of suggestions or corrections, we strongly advise
returning the final version of the text (or the paragraphs involved)
to us for checking.
Sending your documents
e-mail : Send
your documents as attached files to:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Whether or not you require the priority service.
2. Any deadline you may have.
3. Whether the text should be in British or American English.
4. Whether you want one particular member of the team to work on
you texts (note that this may increase the turnaround time).
5. Any particular requirements (for example shortening the text,
referees’ and editor’s comments).
6. The return address.
7. Billing address.
Reception of your documents
We systematically confirm having received
texts. If you have not received confirmation
by e-mail the following day that your text has arrived, please contact
us or re-send the files.